Last Updated: 20th October 2023
Welcome to CODED. (“we”, “our”, or “us”). We respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy. This policy describes:
- The types of information we may collect or that you may provide when you visit our blog https://coded.co.za/.
- Our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
1. Information We Collect and How We Collect It
We collect information in two primary ways:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through our site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
2. Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our blog may include:
- Email Addresses: We collect your email address when you choose to subscribe to our newsletter. This is only used for sending you the newsletter and will not be used for any other purposes without your explicit permission.
3. Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
- Google Analytics: We use Google Analytics to help us understand how our visitors use the blog. Google Analytics collects information such as how often users visit this site, what pages they visit, and what other sites they used prior to coming to this site. For more information on Google Analytics, please visit Google’s Privacy & Terms page.
4. How We Use Your Information
We use the information that we collect about you or that you provide to us:
- To present our blog and its contents to you.
- To provide you with newsletters that you request from us.
- To notify you about changes to our blog or any products or services we offer or provide through it.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
5. Disclosure of Your Information
We do not sell, rent, or otherwise provide your email address or any other personal data to third parties for marketing purposes. We may disclose personal information:
- For any purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
6. Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You can unsubscribe from our newsletters at any time by following the link provided in each email.
7. Data Security
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure.
8. Links to Other Sites
This blog may contain links to other sites, including our social media accounts. Those sites and services may have their own privacy policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
10. Contact Information